- 8 oz of krill meat, drained
- 8 oz of spaghetti or any pasta of your choice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes, cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the krill meat to the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes or until the krill meat is cooked through.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parmesan cheese, and cook until the sauce is heated through.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Serve the pasta hot and enjoy your delicious and healthy krill meat and lemon pasta dish.
Note: you can add some vegetables such as asparagus or broccoli to the skillet to make it more nutritious.